First Impressions Count
Your business is being researched on small screens.
Don’t let them down by forcing them to use a site designed for large screen desktop computers.
Did you know?
- 65% of Australians now have a Smartphone
- 90% of those people use mobile internet for general browsing
- 24% do ‘Local Search’ daily
- 48% then call a business and 31% make a purchase in store!
These stats are from Google’s Our Mobile Planet site
A website that’s optimised for all screen sizes is essential in a mobile world.
The best thing is if you’ve done all the hard work putting together a desktop only site, we can use that as the base of your new website, saving you hundreds of dollars.
Conversions start at just $499
Made for Desktop Only
Every project is different
The above packages are provided as a guide only and are indicative of typical site packages that sell regularly. However no two projects are exactly the same. That’s why we offer an instant quote tool to get a ball-park figure for your specific needs, as well as a free 30 minute consultation where we can review what you’re trying to achieve and come up with an exact quote.
What our customers say
- Sequence Digital were great to work with, they made the process of updating our website simple, cost effective and managed to develop our website within a very short space of time. Pat is easy to get along with, is very creative and is always contactable. We couldn’t recommend Sequence Digital highly enough and look forward to working with them down the track. Thanks again.Hamish MacDonaldGrain Accumulator, Riordan Grain Services
- I had the pleasure of working for six months beside Patrick Blampied following the launch of K-ROCK Football. Without a doubt the success of the concept is in no small part to the efforts put in by Patrick in the lead up to site going live. His design of the framework for the site was both functional and user friendly for the user, while for myself, as editor, the “backend” proved to be easy to use. However, it wasn’t just the work Patrick did in the lead-up to the launch of the site that was pivotal, he also ensured the smooth running of the site by providing important support for the staff employed to provide content. Nothing was too much for Patrick and with that, I highly recommend his services to you.Tom 'Kingy' KingK-ROCK Football - krockfootball.com.au
- Before I approached Sequence Digital to help with my website for Backyard Harvest I had plenty of questions but no answers. I was getting an interest in social media but really wanted my website to be the backbone of all my online activities. Sequence Digital helped me to understand how each online platform has its own language and can help to reach different areas of my target demographic. I like to add new material and images to my website, so Sequence Digital helped me to create a website that allows me make changes without having to hassle them - plus it helps to keep my web costs to a minimum. Whether you want a basic site or bells and whistles - Sequence Digital are the guys to see.Andrew LucasBackyard Harvest - backyardharvest.com.au
- Pat and his team have produced a wonderfully simple, effective and professional website for our clinic. Using his creative abilities and experience he has guided us through the steps and decisions we had to make. Nothing was too complicated for him and everything was done with a smile. A pleasure to do business with.Dr. Rohan W. TeasdaleSpinal Dynamics - spinaldynamics.com.au
- Patrick from Sequence Digital made the development of our new website a really efficient and easy process. Nothing was too much trouble, and he had some great suggestions on how we could get the maximum value from our site. Being able to make changes to our site ourselves is a real bonus, and it’s great to know our site will be accessible on phones and tablets as well as laptops and computers. I would have no hesitation in recommending Sequence Digital for website development.Sharon LewisPractice Manager, Geelong Endocrinology and Diabetes Services
- Pat came to me at a time of need where I'd been left with a a pretty hefty website debacle. It was mostly designed but didn't function as needed with a deadline already passed. Pat got the site up and running in minimal time, while advising me on ways to make the business run more efficiently through the website itself. He gave me so much valuable advice while identifying problems I wasn't even aware of. I look forward to working with him in the future to continue to develop strategies so my site is loved by all. Pat, seriously, you are my angel!!Tamra MerciecaRelationship Therapist, Author and founder of Getting Naked Pty Ltd
Can I keep my old site?
No. The a new site will be built from scratch only keeping the text and menu structure. Everything else will be replaced including the photos so that the site is optimised to run on all screen sizes regardless of whether it’s a desktop, notebook, tablet or phone.
Can I add new pages?
Yes, we can show you how to do this yourself, or we can do it for you at an additional cost based on how many pages and how much content is going on them. The best way to determine the full cost of your project is to book a free 30 minute consultation where we can come up with a full quote.
How much is hosting?
It is included for a certain period as shown above. Beyond that period it’s $25 per month billed annually with no lock in contracts. Our servers are based in Australia and run on all solid state hardware making them up to 10 times faster at accessing data than traditional servers.
How long does the conversion take?
We aim to finish projects within 30 days of a project approval. Delivery deadlines are agreed on during the consultation process.