Beautifully crafted sites.
Built with purpose and exceptional attention to detail.
Every project is different. The above packages are provided as a guide only and are indicative of typical site packages that sell regularly. However no two projects are exactly the same. That’s why we offer an instant quote tool to get a ball-park figure for your specific needs, as well as a free 30 minute consultation where we can review what you’re trying to achieve and come up with an exact quote.
Engaging online is essential to business but it’s only worth doing if it’s meaningful. This means you need to determine the purpose of your presence before signing up with a web developer. First and foremost, our aim is to help you fully appreciate the ‘why’ of online.
We can design your website so you look incredibly professional online. We are a full service creative agency that can get your brand on track so you can start marketing with confidence.
We only make sites worth having. As a minimum this includes photography, creative writing, modern graphic design, a basic contact form, search optimisation, tracking, 12 months hosting with domain name ($25 p/m thereafter), unlimited DIY editing, an instructional video showing you how to use the back of your site
Yet there are no hidden costs and no-lock in contracts. Our basic websites start at just $699 for a landing page site, increasing per content page to cover additional writing, editing and photography.
We’re also just as happy for you to add those pages yourself for free. What’s the next step? The easiest thing to do is book in a free 30 minute consultation or play around with our instant quote tool to get a ball-park figure for your project idea. You can also call us directly on 0432 907 876.
What our customers say
- I had the pleasure of working for six months beside Patrick Blampied following the launch of K-ROCK Football. Without a doubt the success of the concept is in no small part to the efforts put in by Patrick in the lead up to site going live. His design of the framework for the site was both functional and user friendly for the user, while for myself, as editor, the “backend” proved to be easy to use. However, it wasn’t just the work Patrick did in the lead-up to the launch of the site that was pivotal, he also ensured the smooth running of the site by providing important support for the staff employed to provide content. Nothing was too much for Patrick and with that, I highly recommend his services to you.Tom 'Kingy' KingK-ROCK Football - krockfootball.com.au
- Before I approached Sequence Digital to help with my website for Backyard Harvest I had plenty of questions but no answers. I was getting an interest in social media but really wanted my website to be the backbone of all my online activities. Sequence Digital helped me to understand how each online platform has its own language and can help to reach different areas of my target demographic. I like to add new material and images to my website, so Sequence Digital helped me to create a website that allows me make changes without having to hassle them - plus it helps to keep my web costs to a minimum. Whether you want a basic site or bells and whistles - Sequence Digital are the guys to see.Andrew LucasBackyard Harvest - backyardharvest.com.au
- Pat came to me at a time of need where I'd been left with a a pretty hefty website debacle. It was mostly designed but didn't function as needed with a deadline already passed. Pat got the site up and running in minimal time, while advising me on ways to make the business run more efficiently through the website itself. He gave me so much valuable advice while identifying problems I wasn't even aware of. I look forward to working with him in the future to continue to develop strategies so my site is loved by all. Pat, seriously, you are my angel!!Tamra MerciecaRelationship Therapist, Author and founder of Getting Naked Pty Ltd
- Pat and his team have produced a wonderfully simple, effective and professional website for our clinic. Using his creative abilities and experience he has guided us through the steps and decisions we had to make. Nothing was too complicated for him and everything was done with a smile. A pleasure to do business with.Dr. Rohan W. TeasdaleSpinal Dynamics - spinaldynamics.com.au
- Patrick from Sequence Digital made the development of our new website a really efficient and easy process. Nothing was too much trouble, and he had some great suggestions on how we could get the maximum value from our site. Being able to make changes to our site ourselves is a real bonus, and it’s great to know our site will be accessible on phones and tablets as well as laptops and computers. I would have no hesitation in recommending Sequence Digital for website development.Sharon LewisPractice Manager, Geelong Endocrinology and Diabetes Services
- Sequence Digital were great to work with, they made the process of updating our website simple, cost effective and managed to develop our website within a very short space of time. Pat is easy to get along with, is very creative and is always contactable. We couldn’t recommend Sequence Digital highly enough and look forward to working with them down the track. Thanks again.Hamish MacDonaldGrain Accumulator, Riordan Grain Services
What will the site look like?
We will put together a concept mock up of the site during the quotation process. You will get to review this along with other aspects of the site project before signing up.
Are there on-going costs?
Server hosting is required so the site is available to be accessed 24/7. Hosting is included for a certain period as shown above. Beyond that period it’s $25 per month billed annually with no lock in contracts. Our servers are based in Australia and run on all solid state hardware making them up to 10 times faster at accessing data than traditional servers.
How does tracking work?
We use Google Analytics which is a product that gives deep insights into how many people are coming to your site and how they’re using it.
How long till I get my site?
We aim to finish projects within 30 days of a project approval. Delivery deadlines are discussed and agreed upon during the consultation process.